Skip to content

GTom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United Kingdom

Everything posted by GTom

  1. I used a gopro 4 black before and have an Inon UWL-G140 for it. Just updated the age old camera with a gopro 13 I wonder what's the best option to fit the lens on the original gopro dive housing? Compatibility with my polarpro filters (basically gopro's stock diving & snorkeling orange/red filers) would be a fantastic plus. Apparently I got two options: stock Inon SD front mask (haven't found a UK dealer yet): doesn't seem to be polarpro compatible nor has its on provisions for filter. The Backscatter mount, here it says is compatible with Inon SD lenses (should be verified though). Maybe it doesn't work with the polarpro filters but at least I can buy the backscatter filter inserts.
  2. Hi Gals and Guys, After years of hiatus coming back to this wonderful hobby slowly. My last dives were pre-covid on the Red Sea, truly amazing world I am hoping to revisit soon. I used a gopro 4 back then, upgraded now to gopro 13 and certainly coming for information in the technical topics. Many thanks for admission and dive safely!
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.