Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

PS CS/CS2 NEF Browser and Bridge Help...needed

Started by Starbuck ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

PS CS/CS2 NEF Browser and Bridge Help...needed

3 posts
  1. Hi-

     

    I have CS and CS2 on my confuser. Upgraded to CS2 because I thought I needed this to view my NEF D2X files...

     

    Uploaded all the Adobe RAW updates from site..

     

    I can now view D2X NEF files in the browser of CS..but, I cannot view the NEF files in Bridge of CS2....

     

    Can anybody help with what plug-ins are needed in the file formats folder of CS2?

     

    Thanks in advance,

     

    Mike.

  2. You have to remove the old Raw plugin. On OSX it is not in the place stated in the Adobe instructions. Go to the other library on your hard drive and you will find it inside the adobe folder.

  3. Thanks Dave -

     

    I think Im getting closer... I keep forgetting that Bridge is now its own separate program and needs those files as well...

     

    M.

    Edited by Starbuck
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.