Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Visions In The Sea 2005

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Visions In The Sea 2005

1 posts
  1. Just a quick announcement that I am speaking at the Visions in the Sea conference in two weeks time. The meeting is in London on 22nd October and tickets are available from Ocean Optics.

     

    My talk is all about filters - and I plan to show test shots of all my trials with different filters - commenting on the strengths and weaknesses of this. I will also cover (briefly) filters for black and white and special effect filters. By the main talk is about filters for available light. And specifically I will spend about half the talk discussing how to shoot them. People tend to get hung up on which filter to choose, how to white balance etc and forget to discuss the very different shooting technique required for filters. So that is what I am going to do!

     

    Anyway, I hope a good number for Wetpixel will be able to make it up to London for the event - and if you do please come and say hi!

     

    Alex

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.