Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello from a new Member!

Started by tangfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello from a new Member!

5 posts
  1. Hello Everyone, I don't know how, but this site has escaped my attention until now! I'm an avid photographer, and I write a blog about Gear Reviews and Trip Reports from dive destinations around the world. Please visit me here!

  2. Interesting site Calvin!

     

    Welcome to wetpixel. Looking forward to your input.

  3. Good to have you

  4. Very nice site!

     

    Welcome from another Seattle diver!

     

    Jack

  5. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm glad to have a new place to find info and chat about photography ;)

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.