Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel Web Archive

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Web Archive

2 posts
  1. I don't know how many people know about this website, so thought I'd post:

     

    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wetpixel.com/

     

    It's an online archive of sites (that visits wetpixel often) showing how our site has grown over the last five+ years.

     

    I thought it was pretty cool to take a stroll "down memory lane." Hope you enjoy.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. it's a shame in the post nuke powered copy they have from last year that there is no styling associated with it anymore.

     

    I didn't realise I had known the site as long as I have .. very cool ..

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.