Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Difficulty uploading photos

Started by Painted Frogfish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Difficulty uploading photos

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am a new member and am having difficulty uploading posts with attachments in the forum. Any advice?

  2. Maximum attachments for one post are limited to 200kb in total. Space used and remaining for the current post is indicated next to the attachments, at the bottom of your post.

     

    If you can't attach a file, you most likely exceed this limit, so resize the pictures to decrease the file size.

     

    Alternatively, include a link to anonline gallery instead of actually posting the pictures.

     

    Cheers,

    Mat

  3. Thanks Matt,

    The pics I tried to upload were about 140k, but when I reduced them to less than 100k, it worked!

    ML

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.