Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dive 2005

Started by John Bantin ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive 2005

2 posts
  1. We are organising a digital clinic for Dive 2005 at Birmingham (UK) 29 - 30 October. We hope that some will send in pictures on CD which they may like to ask questions about or even are simply proud of. We also hope that we will get some questions from the floor that the panel of experts can answer!

     

    The experts will be Paul Kay (who always has gven me a straight answer to any question I have put to him), Dan Burton (who has been among the first Brits to take a DSLR underwater), Rob Hancock from Cameras Underwater, and me - who knows bugger all!

     

    I hope some lively discussion can be generated. Be there or be analogue.

     

    Send pics on CD to me at :

     

    Diver Magazine

    55 High Street

    Teddington

    TW11 8HA

    UK

     

    to arrive at least seven days before (to give us a chance to find out the answer!)

     

    JB

  2. The quality of talks/presentations/workshops/films is always high at the UK's diveshows.

     

    When I go I often spend more time in the presentation halls than the show halls.

     

    Alex

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.