Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UK pool access

Started by scotdiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

UK pool access

2 posts
  1. Do any of the UK based photographers know of a swimming pool for hire that would be available to do some underwater figure work with a model? I'm based in Windsor but happy to travel a bit. Oceanic facility in Devon is a tad expensive for some test shoots.

  2. Most of the commercial photographers I've worked with and hired housings to seem to hire private pools (there are some around the London block). I don't know details but if you want to send me a personal email via my website I'll pass it on to a couple of people who may be prepared to supply details.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.