Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

HELP MPK TRV2

Started by kiko_style_cl ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

HELP MPK TRV2

2 posts
  1. I appeal you. por que la verdad estoy bastante preocupado.

    I have a Sony MPK-TRV2 which worked without problems.

    Regrettably for an error it was not well closed, for what I enter him enough sea water

    Who cleaned it they didn't dismantle the right handle (where the commands are) for what I end up deteriorating with the time, product of the salt

     

    Regrettably the manual of service that I have, doesn't have the listing of electric parts for that that not you the I number real to be able to request it to sony.

     

    It is housing it has been in several ocaciones in Sony Chile, without answer up to now.

     

    the board has printed an I number but I believe that it corresponds to the board without components (1 650 335 11 LM 48) but according to Sony Chile, the partyes has nla letter A (A-xxx-xxx-xxx-A)

     

    I need your help

     

    Thank you

    Fco. Salas

    fsalas@tierra-adentro.cl

  2. I moved this topic to the appropriate forum. Please do not cross-post. The same message in multiple forums is annoying and ineffective.

    Edited by echeng

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.