Is this a Blenny? If so, what kind? Taken in Bonaire last year.

(mod edit, I attached the picture for you, Will)
Read-only discussion
Is this a Blenny? If so, what kind? Taken in Bonaire last year.

(mod edit, I attached the picture for you, Will)
Hi AstroDiver, Welcome to Wetpixel.
I'd be happy to id your blenny, but you failed to attach a picture.
You can attach a picture two ways, first, if you have a a web hosting service and the picture is allready on the internet you can add it to your post by like this
http://www.your address.com/picture.jpg {/img}
where both sets use ['s instead of {'s as I did in the second set.
OR if you do not have a web hosting service, you can attach it to the post and wetpixel will host it, but it must be smaller than 50kb. That means that you must resize it and compress it appropriately.
Since the image didn't post, you can view the image here:
It is a blenny. Most likely Roughhead Blenny, Acanthemblemaria aspera
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.