First, thanks to Alex & Eric for their advice so far on the Antibes festival.. I am now traveling on friday night and coming back Sunday night with Easyjet out of Luton. I'm staying at the Hotel 'Cecil'. All for £260..
Does anybody have an idea about how to get to Juan Les Pins from the airport..I.e Train, taxis or bus.. Where, when how/how much etc..
Are there any Antibes veterans out there who can offer details to this virgin of the Antibes please.!!
Yours (now excited) B)
DeanB
I took a bus, and somehow managed to communicate to the driver that I needed to get off at Juan Les Pins.
ALternatively look out for other photographers at the airport and share a cab. That is a popular flight for brits.
Alex
Cheers again Gents,
I will sort something out I'm sure..
Had a great conversation earlier trying to sort out a room for two. About 6 mins into the call I found out I was talking to a garage owner. I got a digit wrong on the phone call... We both saw the funny side in the end...
See you there
DeanB..
With the disclaimer that I don't live there and I am not going to Antibes, but I have hobbled along the riviera quite a bit in the past... I found that moving by train between the towns was really easy. There's lot's of them, it's easy to loacte the station and you get to stretch your legs and enjoy the view. I wish I was going...