Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Suggestion for a good beginner book

Started by Claustro ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Suggestion for a good beginner book

5 posts
  1. HI,

    I am the owner of a Canon A95 with Sea & Sea Ys-60 strobe.

    I am shotting UW photos from one year and I would like to improve my tecnique .

    Can someone suggest me a good title?

    Thank you

    Andrea

    Edited by Claustro
  2. Hey Andrea

     

    Martin Edge's book "The Underwater Photographer" is pretty good - although non-digital: not that it makes much difference. And I found Jack and Sue Drafahl's book, "Digital Imaging for the UW Photgrapher" helpful too.

     

    Best wishes

     

    Tim

  3. Thank you very much for reply.

    Andrea

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.