Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic Digital Video Housings

Started by Jeremy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic Digital Video Housings

3 posts
  1. Does anybody know if Housings are Made for Panasonic Video Cameras?

  2. They sure are! I'll move your post to the Video forum. Hopefully some of the videographers there can help you.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Hi Jeremy

     

    What type of Panasonic digital video cam have you got? I use the MX300 3CCD digi cam. Took me a couple of months to source the underwater housing. You may want to try Sealux ( http://www.sealux.de )

    a German based housing manufacturer. They have several types of aluminium housing for Panasonic and Sony cameras. They also sell wide angle converters and video lights. I spend a small fortune but was really pleased with the results.

     

    Hope this helps. :blink:

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.