Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Birmingham dive show

Started by gavinparsons ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Birmingham dive show

4 posts
  1. Just wondered how many UK members are going to be at the dive show this coming weekend? I'm working there, but it'd be good to know who else is there.

  2. I'll be at the Antibes festival, but I know lots of people who are going. I have had far more emails from people going to Birmingham, England, than to Antibes, France. Crazy people!

     

    There will be plenty of Wetpixel members and lurkers on the BSoUP and NUPG stands.

     

    Wetpixel members John_Bantin and Paul Kay (pgk) are doing a digital photography clinic in one of the lecture theatres.

     

    Alex

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  3. If anyone is interested in talking to NUPG or BSOUP members, do come along and introduce yourselves at the stand. Full details about where the societies meet and what they do will be available, and you can see member's photos which will be on display.

     

    Attending these events takes up both time and money so we are always pleased when people do come and see the stand and talk to us - it make the effort worthwhile!

  4. I was in Marsal Alam while they were taking the publicity shots to be used at the show for the new Emporer divers school there. I may be 'looking natural' in some of the standdisplays B)

     

    I'll be heading up there on Saturday..

     

    James

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.