Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

I think this is something

Started by expatdiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

I think this is something

7 posts
  1. I spotted these things near the Indah wreck in the Lembeh straight at about 10m. Does anyone know what they are?

    post-4925-1130319698_thumb.jpg

  2. Not seen those before!

     

    Alex

  3. They are definitely something!

  4. You sure about that james? I was gona go with nothing....

  5. Huh??? I'm stumped too. Did they move? Do anything?

  6. I couldn't see any movement. They just kind of stuck there on the side of the rock.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.