Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Raw file conversion

Started by stockalert2 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Raw file conversion

3 posts
  1. As I shoot more and more RAW images I found that I did not have time for converting them unless I took valuable time from my shooting. I found these guys who convert for you. I have been very pleased with the turn around time as well as the quality. All I had to do was send them a RAW file and a print and my color/density preferences were matched. I now can leave my job at 5:00 instead of spending my nights processing RAW files. They have ftp page uploads and mail service also. They even archive my images to TIFF or JPEG, proof, crete low res JPEGs for slideshows, burn to DVD, and store copies offsite if I request. Prices are resonable and I get to spend time with my family now. Check them out at www.rawfilepros.com.

    Edited by stockalert2
  2. Forgive me is I totally wrong but its seems too much like an advertisement.

    Anyway its not seems like a good solution to me, If I want automation tasks I can shoot jpg or use a batch converting process, its not more work then upload files to ftp server and then download the results.

  3. Those poor bas***ds - what a crappy job. I wonder if they outsource it to a developing country - LOL.

     

    In any case, this post is probably an ad, (I can check the IP of the user against this website he posted) but let's leave it up and have some fun w/ it. Good catch Arnon.

     

    Cheers

    James

    Edited by james
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.