Hello Wetpixel.
I'm new to this forum, having been tolded about it after talking to someone on Ebay about a used housing for one of my cameras. I just wanted to do a little note to say hi.
A little about myself. I'm a self taught photographer. I shoot with a D2X, A D100 and Sometimes even a Canon S500 with an underwater case. To date all my underwater shots have been done using the Little Canon S500 but I'm retiring my D100 and a Sb80 flash and going to convert them to full time underwater use.
In diving I have been a few places, Bonair, Aruba, FL Keys, Norfolk, Etc. Certified Dreggar Rebreathers, Drysuit and more.... HAve about 400 Dives. A low number I'm sure to most veterans.
I'm interested in learing more about underwater photography and learning the best way to take my d100 and set it up for this use.
I shoot photos of everything from Feature films to fetish events and everything in between. I find photography to be a very rewarding past time.
Thats the quick downlow!