Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PT-015

Started by 2mike ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

PT-015

5 posts
  1. Is the PT-015 for the 5050z available anywhere (USA or Austrailia)

     

    thanks in advance,

     

    Mike

  2. available at month-end I understand.... that's what I'm told in the

    UK and by Japan-Direct ;) a few weeks to go yet. Have you taken delivery of the 5050 yet?..I'm still waiting, mine is on backorder

  3. Hi SParkinson,

     

    The 5050s just became available here in sothern california in retail stores, like

    Circuit City and Fry's Electronics etc... Each store seems to have rec'd 3-5 units.

     

    I'm leaving tomorrow for New Caledonia. Without a housing, there does not seem

    to be a good reason to get a 5050 immediately.

     

    FYI, there is a relatively new Yahoo group for the 5050. Most of it is flack at this

    point, but that should be changing. People are posting their success/failure at

    mail-order and retail purchases.

     

    Mike

  4. It looks like Underwaterdigital.net is selling them - but don't expect to do so until end of November.

     

    Here's a link:

     

    http://www.underwaterdigital.net/digital%20housing.htm

     

    What's with that Red color???? Did the designers go to Stanford or something? :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. As James said, release date of the housing is by the end of this month. Couple of more weeks and I should have the PT-015 and PT-014 in stock. I'll keep you guys posted.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.