Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

iPhoto & RAW

Started by apete ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

iPhoto & RAW

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm a Mac user shooting with an Olympus C-7070WZ (and a C-5060WZ) and organising/editing my images using iPhoto.

     

    I'd like to start experimenting with RAW. iPhoto supports RAW, but not with my cameras. Generally I'm very happy with iPhoto. I think it would be great to use iPhoto's editing/control panel with RAW files - I find it educating.

     

    iPhoto Editing

     

    Is there some tool that extends iPhoto to add support for more RAW formats? What do you suggest I do?

     

    /Anders

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.