Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photographers make crap buddies?

Started by MrFish ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Photographers make crap buddies?

4 posts
  1. This one is really intended for your buddies to fill in. Go on and ask them i dare you!

  2. I voted for my buddies ;)...

     

    My girlfriend commented after the last trip we went on that I must be getting confident in her abilities because I kept wandering away from her!

  3. My buddy is an integral part of my photography. She models for wide angle and is an incredible spotter for macro . I think it makes it interesting to them if the buddy is given certain responsibilities (pre-dive). Of course, this is assuming they are willing participants.

  4. My favourite buddy "Nik V" never complains even after several drownings getting attacked by weird things with suckers and getting locked in a box for days on end!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.