Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Oly housing with an Oly flash housing

Started by ce4jesus ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Oly housing with an Oly flash housing

1 posts
  1. I just purchased one as my first rig. I'm almost certain to move up the food chain once I'm worth my salt :) But for the time being I decided to go cheap with an SP-350 and an FL-20 both with oly housings. Since the only underwater camera I've owned previously was purchased at local grocery outlet ;) I'm not even sure what would be a good question to ask...any, and all, hints appreciated!

     

    BTW, I'm not a newbie to photography...just the underwater part of that equation!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.