Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi ID

Started by whitehead ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi ID

6 posts
  1. Can anyone help me ID this......... I have searched and searched

     

    nudi2204.jpg

     

     

    cheers

     

    Paul

    Edited by whitehead
  2. You got a new website Paul? Envirosea? wazzat? (i know, i know i will check it out!)

     

    Indonesia or Thailand?

     

    I am going to go waaaay out on a limb and call it a Hypselodoris sp. ! ;)

    That is a subset of chromodoris, great looking one too!

  3. I believe it is a juvenile Hexabranchus sanguineus or commonly, Spanish Dancer.

  4. Mike - yeh, been pounding my fingers to the bone and confusing my addled brain with it for a few weeks now - its still a work in progress.

     

    Pic taken in Lembeh.

  5. Cheers Julie!

     

    I would have never have guessed that in a million years. I will have quite a few more ID requests in the coming weeks. I had an extended stay in Lembeh, just need time to process the files but on glancing through them there's quite a few that have me puzzled.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.