Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Recommendations on web store

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Recommendations on web store

2 posts
  1. First, I'm not connected to them by any way, just a happy customer.

     

    I found keh.com while ago, basically its a marketplace for photographic equipment.

    Lately I was very happy to find there a battery holder for the SB 105 for 1$ (15$ at B&H)

    Also their customer service was great.

    Edited by Arnon_Ayal
  2. Hi,

    I used them for my F4 view finder & focus screen which I could not find anywhere else. They are good source for rare item. Service was good too.

     

    Sam

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.