Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Alienware Laptops

Started by Drew ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Alienware Laptops

2 posts
  1. I'm thinking of a new laptop and am sick of Apple's lack of juice. Then someone suggests the Alienware with SATA Raid 0 built into the laptop. The specs say only 40GB x 2 are available but I'm sure 100GB are useable. I've sent an inquiry but was wondering if anyone has one of these guys and their thoughts.

    I can always add OS X to it when apple switches... like Apple will allow that!

  2. Can't you just wait til next year and get yourself a juicy Intel PB?

     

    No advice on the Alienware gizmos I'm afraid...

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.