Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony DCR PC350 Question...

Started by DeepThinkers ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony DCR PC350 Question...

2 posts
  1. I use the above Sony in a USVH housing for underwater.

     

    Since bracketing my stills consumes 3x the memory, I wanted to increase my storage cabability. I ordered the 1 Gig MemoryStick at a great price ...then when I looked through my Sony manual it said the MAX was 512Mb MemoryStick???

     

    QUESTIONS:

     

    1) Can I still use the 1Gig and get full storage capability from it?

    2) Will I harm my camera if I attempt to use the 1Gig?

    3) Should I return the 1Gig for a 512Mb?

    4) Was 512 Mb the largest made when the 350 manual was printed ...or what?

     

    Thanks for any help!

     

    Bill Robison

    Bill@DeepThinkers.us

  2. I decided to call Sony today...

     

    It took tech about 30 minutes, but I finally was told that the maximum is 1GB. They just haven't bothered to post an update on the Sony site. Thought I would post it here to save someone else the trouble.

     

    Bill

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.