Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Color diference between RAW programs

Started by motionsync ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Color diference between RAW programs

5 posts
  1. I am begining to color correct some photos from my last trip.

    I have Rawshooter and Capture one for it.

    What I have discover is that most off the time i need to:

     

    a: Take down Highlight Contrast (-10 from a scale from -100 to +100)

    b: White balance in something GREY (Not the skin)

    c: Exposure compensation (0,33- 0,70)

     

    The biggest think is that photos come out very different depense wich software you use..

     

    Untill I make some prints everything is lose.

     

    Do you have see difference between software and the final result? Offen is the color of the blue that chainges a lott

     

    Rawshooter is more Green Blue

    Capture is more saturated blue

     

    What are you experience?

     

    Lambis

  2. I believe Eric has written an article about it some time ago, perhaps you should do a search.

     

    Greets

  3. Thanks guys .. exact what i needed!!

     

    Lambis

  4. I have now play around with different programs but I think that Raw shooter is the one I like.

    Capture on eis beter in Skin colors something that is not important i UW photo

     

    But I have see the is very hard to get the hptp like you whant.

     

    If the color off the sea is O.K. the subject is not right , if the color off the subject is O.K. the water looks green

     

    How you are doing this people?

     

    I put two examples so you see what i mean

    post-4107-1132448383_thumb.jpgpost-4107-1132448397_thumb.jpg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.