Does anyone of you know where I can find Information about the File Format of different RAW Formats and/or what calculations are done during RAW Conversion
Simon
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Simon K. ·
Read-only discussion
Does anyone of you know where I can find Information about the File Format of different RAW Formats and/or what calculations are done during RAW Conversion
Simon
Not sure how much detail you're after, but here's a link where you'll find as much as most people would typically want to know...
http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials...file-format.htm
Cheers,
Mat
Thanks for the Link But I'm looking for the "real" stuff. ;-)
I'm thinking about implementing a Java Library for RAW Conversion. So there is no to much detail.
Simon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.