Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing on card stock

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing on card stock

3 posts
  1. I am prining on the Canon s900 and am wondering what paper selection I should choose to print on the card stock that I have. It is not photo paper.

     

    I have tried a couple of selections of paper and they do not look proper on the card stock. Should I be changing the print quality selection on the printer also?

     

    Thanks for any insight. :blink:

  2. You might want to do a google search for a profile for the S900 with the paper you are using.

     

    Changing paper that dramatically will also dramatically change your results.

     

    Good luck!

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I think you really need to get a photo paper. What's the weight of the card stock you're using? Is it glossy?

     

    I use a Kodak medium to heavy lb glossy white paper stock and results has been pretty consistent. Royal Brites high gloss photo paper is also good and a lot cheaper than the Kodak photo paper.

     

     

    Yes, set the print quality to HIGH but definitely get a photo paper.

     

    Hope this helps..

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.