Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends

3 posts
  1. Yes, we too celebrate in our house. Since 3 of the 4 in our house are dual citizens.

     

    I'll probably only work half the day and we do go to a big Thanksgiving dinner put on by the American Wine Society each year too.

     

    I have met some amazing people on WP and developed some great friendships as a result. Something I am truly thankful for.

     

    And, thanks to anyone who has ever taken time to answer or respond to my posts. It is appreciated and has certainly helped in my understanding and development with this great art of photography. :(

     

    Have a good day EH! :)

    Edited by yahsemtough
  2. I'll add my foreign greetings to all the US wetpixel folks too. Happy Thanksgiving, have a jolly good time! Best wishes from England.

     

    Alex

  3. I am comatosed from 2 whole turkey dinners and apple pie and pumpkin pie and I am thankful for many things as well as finally being in bed after having been drinking since 9.30 before the food came out.

     

    Thanks given all around .. especially to all you American folks reading.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.