Hello,
I have a 16mm wide angle lens for my good old Motor Marine II, but I'm tempted to buy the WP DC40 housing for my canon s60. Is it possible to use the MMII lens on the canon housing ?
Thanks,
Fabrice
Read-only discussion
Hello,
I have a 16mm wide angle lens for my good old Motor Marine II, but I'm tempted to buy the WP DC40 housing for my canon s60. Is it possible to use the MMII lens on the canon housing ?
Thanks,
Fabrice
Yes it is, we can modify (machine out the mount) the Sea & Sea conversion ring to work with your housing and lens.
Great news Dave !
Can you tell me how much it would cost, including shipping to France ?
Thanks,
Fabrice
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.