Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

RawShooter Color Engine

Started by Don Silcock ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

RawShooter Color Engine

1 posts
  1. Pixmantec have a special offer on right now for a RS Premium and Color Engine bundle at $129. I have been using Essentials and was thinking about upgrading to the Premium version if I can overcome the print issue I posted seperately, but have not heard anything about the Color Engine.

     

    As I understand it you get some special color profiles but I don't really understand why you actually need them....

     

    Here's the link http://www.pixmantec.com/products/rawshoot...lor_engine.html

     

    Don

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.