Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Where to buy an Inon lens?

Started by Claustro ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to buy an Inon lens?

5 posts
  1. Hi, I wolud like to buy a AD UWL105 inon lens.

    Can someone suggest me a good online shop with price better in Europe?

     

     

    Thank you very much

    Andrea

    Edited by Claustro
  2. I can recommended cameras underwater in London.

    I do not have a clue about the current prices but when I bought my Inon 105AD it’s was in good price vs. others resources.

    In addition, I was very happy with their customer service and very helpful staff.

  3. Thank you very much.

    I'll give this a try.

     

    Andrea

  4. Hello Andrea,

    I entered to your homepage, you have there great shots.

    How did you took the pigmy frame? Its quit impressive shot especially to do a shot like that with a simple P&S.

  5. Hi Arnon ,

    Thank you very much for you compliments about my shoots.

    I saw your album but I have to say that I have a lot to work for only approch your level :D

    Regarding the pigmey the shoot you are talking about is the result of luck and a lot of work in photoshop.

    The original photo wasn't so great , I removed the hand of my guide that was taking the corall and a lot of scatter, then I zoomed a little.

    Now I don't have the original nearby but if I'll post it you 'll see the power of photoshop even if in the hands of a beginner ;-)

     

    P.S

    The spanish Dancer Reflections and Againt the current are my favorites

    Edited by Claustro
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.