Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

camera raw

Started by jordi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

camera raw

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am using the camera raw 3.2 plug in, to open my D70s Raw files, and I have a problem.

     

    I can open the pictures them without problem but I can't see as a small pictures in the browser of the Adobe Bridge.

     

    I hadn't that problem with my old D70, then I could watch all the files, (NEF and jpegs).

     

    Does anybody know why I can't see the pictures in the browser?

    Thanks for your help

     

     

    Jordi

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.