Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Laptop Display

Started by Chuck Jensen ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Laptop Display

2 posts
  1. Im an in the process of looking at new laptops and am wondering what I need to look for in the area of the display (LCD Monitor) and being able to Calibrate it. I spoke with James briefly and he has given me some info. I was just wanting some more input from some others on what they would recommend to look for(ie: resolution, colors etc.) in purchasing one.

    Cheers

    Chuck

    Edited by Chuck Jensen
  2. You'll pay more for optional higher resolution. I think my 14.1-inch screen is 1400 x 1050. The standard res was less. I would usually say it's worth the extra for more resolution when doing photo edits.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.