Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Online Gallery

Started by expatdiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Online Gallery

2 posts
  1. I need to get my webpage back online, but due to my current internet connection, I cannot run it off my home computer like I used to.

     

    So I am looking for ideas. Can anyone give me some help with the following considerations:

     

    1) I can write basic html and have done some work with JAlbum for the galleries.

    2) I need a decent amount of server space. (I know thats vague, but right now I can't put a number on it)

    3) I would be interested in the possibility of selling some shots.

     

    Any thoughts?

  2. I like JAlbum, that's what I am doing now, much easier than doing the galleries by hand. As fas as selling, I just put my contact information on the site and hope someone will contact me and ask (a few already did). My site is hosted at powweb, relatively cheap, great bandwidth and easy to use.

     

    Luiz

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.