Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Inon or Epoque lenses?

Started by moonman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon or Epoque lenses?

2 posts
  1. I'm looking at getting some macro and wide angle lenses for my Ikelite housing....Fuji F810. The mounts available from Ike supports either Inon or Epoque. In other words, it seems I have to go one way or the other. Anyone care to give me their feedback on either or both?

     

    Many thanks,

     

    Mark

  2. I have the Inon WA 105 AD and I'm very satisfied with it, cant compare with the other company products since I didn't tried it.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.