Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

2006 Event Calendar

Started by jbonehoss ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

2006 Event Calendar

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Sometimes there are news items that pop up shortly before an event. An example is the Florida Dive Show news item that got put up the day before the show started (just an example). I am excited to educate myself better and I see that there are talks that could be interesting to attend but I did not know about the event until too late.

     

    So, I have seen the calendar button option at the top of the WetPixel page, but it seems to be mostly filled with people's birthdays, trips, etc - not official seminars, talks, shows, etc. I guess I am looking for educational stuff.

     

    Anyway - is there a calendar like that? If not it would be a great addition to the community. Perhaps its just a matter of getting the organizations/speakers/instuctors/etc. to use the existing calendar? Basically I am completely addicted to this and I want MORE MORE MORE! :D Simply a list of all shows and seminars would be great for 2006.

     

    Thanks for the help and I love this place!

     

    -- Justin

  2. Apologies for the lateness of the Florida Dive show post. Sometimes we don't post until someone lets us know about an event. In the Florida show case, there was a message about it in a Florida-specific UPS forum, which I don't always check, myself. We received no mail or publicity about the event, other than that (until the last-minute, that is).

     

    There is no calendar like what you are looking for, yet. But it would be great if we could fill up our forum calendar with EVERYTHING. :P

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.