Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Dell 600m notebook- Great Price!!

Started by MPC ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dell 600m notebook- Great Price!!

2 posts
  1. Just ordered this from a tip from a good friend...

     

    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/f...s=19&l=en&s=dhs

     

    Plus with this coupon from http://www.techbargains.com/

    for 500.00 off, I was able to get it with tax and S/H for under $1300.00!!! :D:D:D

     

    I am so pyched, now I have my laptop for my next livaboard which should be this summer.

     

    Now I just need some strobes and a wide angle lense :huh::huh::huh:

     

    Hope this works for someone else!

  2. Yep, I bought this laptop for my wife when Dell had it for 45% off. Got it with 8hr batter, DVD burner and 1gig of ram for 1300.

     

    Cheers

    James

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.