Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mat Board Source

Started by have2fish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Mat Board Source

2 posts
  1. I have some larger prints that I would like to mount on foam core mat board.

     

    Do you have any sugestions as to where to find a cheap source of black foam core mat board, both thin - 1/4 inch and thick 1 inch.

     

    Is it cheaper to buy big and also buy a cutter? or just buy sized?

     

    thanks a million

     

    marco

    have2fish@yahoo.com

  2. I've sourced mine from Redimat.

     

    Of course it depends where you're located...

     

    ~Matt Segal

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.