Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hire a housing ??

Started by DeanB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Hire a housing ??

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    If this has been asked before SORRY !! :huh:

     

    After seeing all these lovely photo's I do get inspired if not a little emulsional (sorry decorators joke).

     

    Does any of our U.K peeps know of a company or someone that hires housings and lights.?? I now have two friends with cameras, a Nikon D70 and a Canon 300D. They have kindly said that i could borrow them at any time.

     

    So as a just in case, instead of me having to buy these expensive items for maybe a one off.

     

    PLEASE can you help ??? :huh:

     

    Cheers..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    P.s Which one would be best..? (ha,ha thats going to put the cat amongst em) :huh:

  2. If you were in sunny Cairns Australia you could take your pick of housings - 300D , 20D ,D70 , D100 , D2X.

     

    Cheers

  3. HI Dean,

     

    The only one I know of who may be able to help you

    is Paul Kay who is the importer of the Seacam housings

    in the GB. It may be worth a phone call, or he may be able

    to put you in contact with someone who can.

     

    Good luck with your;e search.

     

    Andy :ph34r: :huh: :ph34r: :huh:

  4. Cheers Andy, I loved the Ninja smileys by the way !!!

     

    And yes, I wish I was in sunny Cairns..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.