Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Canon rebates?

Started by echeng ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon rebates?

7 posts
  1. Canon is having a very nice rebate program right now, which gives you 2x and 3x rebates if you buy more items:

     

    http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/00/...00013612409.pdf

     

    I only need one lens. Anyone else out there (US-only) want to buddy up and buy a lens or two, or a digital rebel, or 20d, or printer? I'll buy and ship out to you, and we'll split shipping and each take advantage of the 3X rebate.

     

    Please e-mail me if interested. :huh:

    Edited by echeng
  2. There exists a canon lens you dont allready have? :huh:

    Edited by acroporas
  3. Perhaps this one....but then again, I've never seen Eric's lens collection. I may be wrong.

    Edited by dmoss
  4. Hmmm, quite a steal at $85,000 (at least that's what it was several years ago). I heard a story that a Saudi prince bought two -- one as primary and one as a backup!

     

    Mike

  5. His name wasn't Eric was it ?

  6. 2 weeks ago I bought a used 20D (Andy Sallmon made me do it) :D If I would have know I probably could have gotten a new one for the same or less money. :)

     

    Wonder what the return policy is at B&H? I haven't used it yet...Except that I leave on the 31st so no time for exchange. :D

  7. Thanks, guys. I've gotten the three required for max rebate.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.