Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello

Started by Wildshotz ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello

5 posts
  1. Hi all.

     

    I am just introducing myself to you all.

     

    If you would like to view my images and comment on them, please do.

    The link is http://wildshotz.smugmug.com

     

    Dave

    Adelaide Australia :huh:

    Edited by Rocha
  2. Hi Dave, welcome to wetpixel! I enjoyed your site, really liked the leafy seadragon pictures.

     

    Luiz

  3. Thanks Luiz.

     

    I had a look at your site.. Gee you get around...lol

    Loved your pics!

     

    Dave

  4. Welcome

     

    I'm sure you will find this a great site.

     

    Todd

  5. Nice site. Welcome to Wetpxel. It's a wealth of information.

     

    Joe

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.