Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CANON G2 auto flash troubles

Started by topher ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

CANON G2 auto flash troubles

3 posts
  1. im having trouble with the flash on auto mode. sometimes i will take a picture and the shutter will go of at about the same time the flash does, and i do not get the correct amount of light, or any light for that matter. does anyone else know what i am talking about, how can i adjust this in auto mode, or is my camera disfunctional

  2. I have a G2 and have never seen this problem, but I shoot in Av or Manual when I use the camera underwater.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.