I know it's a little early in SF but since it is the 15th in Germany now and I had my glass of Champange I want to proclaime:
Happy Birthday Eric!
The 30th is not the end of the world (I made this experience exactly a Year ago (Ok it was on a nice boat in the Maledives what made it a little more bearable) and I still feel good).
I Hope you have a great day and carry on with this great inspiring life you are living!
Simon
Thank you, Simon. I got a couple of calls from Asia this morning, as well. I've been trying to ... understate the fact that my birthday is coming up, but my friends here in New York (where I am for a few months) have convinced me to put on a little get-together. I spent the last two birthdays in Indonesia, and sort of wish I could be back there, diving...
-e
Happy birthday my friend. Hope you have a great day.
Todd
Hey Eric,
Happy birthday. Hope you have an awesome day.
Alex
Hey hey! Happy Bday Eric...welcome to your 30s, the hangovers start to hurt a little more...:B
Well, It's now the 15th in the US. Happy Birthday Eric.
Happy birthday Eric!
Happy birthday, have a wonderful year/decade.
Have a great day, Eric. Enjoy. It's not that bad turning 40 either
Joe
Happy birthday Eric! Try not to burst a bloodvessel or anything tonight...:-)
Cheers
James
Happy birthday Eric. Hope it's a great day for you.
Rand
Happy Birthday Eric! Enjoy the get together and say hello to Al for me!
Happy birthday, Eric.
As you move ever closer to the blessed state of old-fartness, you'll be glad to know that the UltraLiteControlSystems people are looking into developing an adjustable buoyancy marine Zimmer frame made from black anodized aluminum (with cool clamps and built in strobe mount attachments) for us super-annuated underwater photographers.
Frogfish
Yes..Happy Bday Eric,
I remember when I was thirty.!! The rolling stones were on tour, only fools and horses first series was playing on the BBC. I was still young and good looking..
AHH ! Where have those six years gone...
All the best.
Dive safe
DeanB
Happy birthday Eric. When I was 20, I thought 30 was old, then when I turned 30, I thought 45 was old. I suppose if I keep believing this line of thought, I'll never be old
Eric:
Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, but I was on call at the hospital and didn't get home until tonight.
Thanks for two great trips this past year to PNG and Galapagos. Your presence made the trips extra-special though your photographic abilities made me ashamed of mine!!!
Hope to see you soon. I know it pays well, but that consulting job in New York has to get pretty boring. Why don't you head down to Florida for some diving this winter!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Doug
i missed the whole thread pretty late, but all the best to you Eric.