Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Stephen Wong's and Takako Uno's "An Ocean Odyssey"

Started by whitehead ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Stephen Wong's and Takako Uno's "An Ocean Odyssey"

3 posts
  1. I just got a copy of Stephen Wong's and Takako Uno's "An Ocean Odyssey" and highly highly (yes twice!) recommend it to everyone. This "stage" of their odyssey forsakes macro and concentrates on on "big" and "blue" and it contains some truely spectacular images both underwater and from the surface.

     

    IMHO no one has yet attempted such a feat to display the sole majesty of "the blue" and its a roaring success. It would have so easy to put in some of their many other outstanding images outside of the confines of what they wanted to show but they have stuck truely to what they wanted to portray and pulled off, what I believe to be, the most influential book and marine photographic selection I have ever seen. The bar has truely reached new heights!

     

    I ordered directly from Stephen at his website www.stephenwong.com

     

    Paul

    Edited by whitehead
  2. CRIKEY !!!

     

    Thats obviously one for the stocking then..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Paul -- I love the book, as well. A (very late) review is coming, here on wetpixel...

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.