Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Juvenile cardinalfish?

Started by whitehead ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Juvenile cardinalfish?

4 posts
  1. I am presuming this is a juvenile cardinalfish, anyone have an idea of which Juv card's are associated with Astropyga radiata (the urchin).

     

    Location lembeh, depth 5m

     

     

    _WHT3984.jpg

     

    cheers

     

    paul

    Edited by whitehead
  2. I think I have found this one - it seems to be Siphamia unicolor (Urchin Cardinalfish - Duuh, I have should have been literal in searching for it)

  3. cool image Paul

  4. Wow - checked in literature - correct :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.