Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Eye candy !!

Started by DeanB ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Eye candy !!

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I know it should not be the look of the housings, lights etc..But the performance. But when I excitedly scanned Amphibico's latest offering for the new A1E i was, to say a bit disapointed. :P

     

    Where are the nice curves of the other 'EVO' housings. The A1E housing looks like a re-sprayed version of my Dive buddy plus. ;) And the picture of the HID light set-up that goes with it. I was wondering if they got my 2 year old nephew to make the arms out of left over wheels and pulleys..???

     

    Is it me or did they rush this housing through..?? Is there any other arms that fit the new HID's.???

     

    I was expecting a sleek new model to complement the new High-def generation but alas..

     

    Still, I will order mine a.s.a.p ;)

     

    Cheers

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean (beauty is in the eye of the cam holder) B

  2. Dean, we feel your pain ;) , but do us a favor...make the subject line (or at least the second line) of your posts more pertinent to the actual subject matter. I opened this expecting to see another photo of Jessica Alba. Imagine my disappointment at finding only you... ;)

  3. Hey !!

     

    I must point out that I look good in a wetsuit as well you know.. ;)

     

    My bandages from my 'boob-op' will be off soon so there will no stopping me..(although I must get my back waxed) :P;):P

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Ewwwww

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.