Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Mussandam critters

Started by yzer4 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Mussandam critters

6 posts
  1. I was out diving on the weekend while on a business trip in Dubai and stumbled across these 2 critters.

    I have no idea what they are, but "No clue" and "questionmark" ar not really satisfying names to give them :)

     

     

     

    noclue.jpg

     

    questionmark.jpg

     

     

    Thx for any help renaming these 2 files

     

    Pieter

    Edited by yzer4
  2. Seasquirt. Seapen. I am sure that someone can get a bit more detailed.

     

    Alex

  3. I can not be any more specific than Alex.

     

    First is a tunicate (aka seasqurit), a very primitive chordate. Second is a seapen which is a very strange soft coral.

  4. Sea pen's are soft corals ?

     

    I thought they were more like bivalves or something that kinda lived in a shell like an oyster .. but a much weaker shell and completely different but you get my point .. wow .. never knew that .. learn something new everyday !

  5. Thx guys, now I can rename the pics properly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.