Let me introduce myself. Mike Salcito from Key Largo FL. I am 50, and addicted to Diving & new to UW Photography . (started in Sept.2005). Have a Nikonos V - 15mm, 20mm lenses and dual 105 strobes. I dive a lot so I have at least 35 photo dives under my belt.
I have a Nikon d200 on Order (should be here shortly) But who knows how long before a housing is available. I found this site surfing the web, and I am very excited with what I see here.
I would like to meet you friendly people and hopefully pick your brains a bit, and gain some of the knowledge you have acquired. I will be Digital as soon as I can buy a housing for the D200.
We dive year round here in the Keys, would love to find a friend (a knowledgeable photographer - Male or Female) to do a trade with. I will take you Diving for free 23' boat with air for your help in teaching me your knowledge of Digital UW Photography. I have a passion for Wrecks, Here in Key Largo we have 7 very nice wrecks to dive. The Spiegel Grove of course being the granddaddy of them all . ( I have over 30 dives on the Grove) We also have nice reefs to explore.
Well this looks like a great place to meet nice people who share my passion for the Sea, Diving, & UW Photo's
Regards,
Mike Salcito