Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Verifying which RAW programs for CP 5000

Started by ReelBruin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Verifying which RAW programs for CP 5000

4 posts
  1. Hi-

     

    I just brought back a bunch of RAW images from my CP 5000 but was disturbed to find that at least one program - Silkypic - appears to not support it. Before I go make any purchases, I just wanted to verify that the Adobe RAW plugin for Photoshop works, and then also ask how you get that? or ask for other recommendations on software?

     

    Thanks!

  2. Hi!

     

    I'm a former RAW-on-CP5000 user - and used to use Nikon Capture for RAW files.

     

    I'm struggling now to find RAW software that will handle a CP5. Neither version of RawShooter seems to (Premium or Essentials). I don't know about Bibble - but maybe worth checking. You might want to check the Adobe website too for Photoshop CS2. That probably does. Likewise Photoshop Essentials.

  3. CS2 does...It's supported in RAW plugin 3.1 also if you have PS7.

  4. I have a number of RAW converters.

     

    Those that do support:

    - Adobe PS RAW converter

    - Nikon View

     

    Those that don't:

    - Bibble

    - RAW Shooter

    - Capture One

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.